Thursday, September 27, 2007

This Morbid Confidence Artist is NOT My Kind of Scum!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hello,
This is to inform you that My madam later died last week in the hospital and as she has already instructed you to take care of me and the fund which she gave me all the documents to keep.
Right now, I am in the church because of the step mother who wants to take these documents from me, therefore I will want you to contact the lawyer which she directed to us that will assist you to change the documents of the $28.725 Million dollars to your name in order for the bank to transfer the money to you.
HON.BARRISTER HAMZA ALLOUD
MC. LAMBERT & ASSOCIATES
05 Ave. Pierre Marie Curie,
12 BP 5236 Abidjan 12
Abidjan, Cote d'IvoireTel:
E-MAIL: honhamza@lawyer.com

Regarding the $9.6 that is in the security company in London, madam instructed that after you retrieve it from the security company that we should give it to charity organization and churches and should use the $28.725, 000.00 for ourselves.
Please as you have already promised madam that you will take care of me as her son, I want you to keep your word now that she is no longer alive.
I will send the documents to you as she directed when I hear from you as it has taken few days now that you have not written.
Remember to include the secret code in your mails to me which is (000) as I dont want to go into the wrong hand.
I am waiting to hear from you.
God bless.
Andrea Ruka

No comments: